Assalamu Aleykum brothers and sisters. I have a question to ask. So I (19F) is a college student who moved to the US like a year ago for college. Fortunately, my school provides halal food on campus so eating halal food was not much of a problem the whole year. But this summer, I had to relocate to another state(Seattle) for internship and I don’t know anyone here. My living condition does not pretty much allow me to cook much with also doing a full time job. But accessing halal food has been really hard for me. I don’t know but I have met a lot of Muslim people in the US who do not bother eating fast food but I have been prohibiting myself from doing so since I don’t know whether it is halal/ permissible to eat. Therefore accessing halal food has been really hard for me this days. So, do you guys think it is okay to eat or are there any easily accessible places with halal food you guys suggest if you live in that area? Jazakallah Khair.

submitted by /u/PiccoloOk1778
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Vm4uk7w
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours