This is not a common topic or question of discussion here but it’s my only option. I am 23 year old male Muslim who is facing a lot of dilemma when it comes to my faith and who i am. From a young age i knew i was different from everyone else meaning that i am attracted to the same gender. It didn’t bother me that much to begin with because i knew at some point i was going to be normal but unfortunately i am the same and nothing had changed and am attracted to the same gender which is frustratingšŸ˜¢

I am a Muslim who loves Allah so much and is willing to do anything for the sake of my religion. My family is pressuring me to get married but I don’t know how to. I do not have that emotional or physical connection towards the opposite gender and i cannot fathom the thought of getting married to the opposite gender.

How am i supposed to live with this incurable disease? I keep lying to my parents that i have not found the right person yet or when am financially stable but they are all excuses to not talk about the topic of marriage. I feel like i am committing a sin by lying to them and I cannot tell them the truth. Depression is becoming normal in my life now whenever i think about marrying and having kids. I put on a fake smile everyday and make others happy but deep down is labyrinth of constant struggle and hopelessness.

At this point i do not know what to do. How am I supposed to remain celibate for the rest of my life? how do i fight these urges? To my straight muslim brothers and sisters put yourself in my shoes its like been told to never marry and fight your sexual urges and your emotional need for a companion FOREVER think about it.

But for the sake of Allah i am willing to try my best. And the topic of marriage i wanted to ask if there was someone like me a female lesbian who is willing to or looking to get married to the opposite gender islamically to complete half of our deen??

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Khalid_kd
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/fB1azHA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours