Late last year I had randomly developed atopic dermatitis which is a skin condition, it mostly affects my face causing hives, extreme swelling, burning, itching and more. As someone who has never experienced any type of struggles with my skin growing up this presented to me as a shock and even though it's been a few months of dealing with this condition I still find myself looking in the mirror and breaking down because of how much it has affected me physically and mentally. A few days ago I had a really bad reaction which distorted my face and I couldn't do anything except pray and cried non-stop. I know and understand that we all face hardships in life and when other people tell me that others go through worse it makes me feel as if my worries and pain aren't justified because alhamdulillah I'm still able to live my life day-to-day. InshAllah my condition will ease in the future but my sisters and brothers please pray that my skin condition and the pain it causes will ease.

jazakallah khair.

submitted by /u/ayeesha_r
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/FZHu0km
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours