Just some context, I’m a Christian and I’m pretty sure my friend is losing faith in her religion and I’m not sure what to do about it. She was born and raised in Lebanon and moved to France for University 9 months ago, she just turned 19 and up until a couple months ago was very pure but seems like she’s changing for the worst.

I would wake her up every morning for sehri during Ramadan and I noticed she would just go back to bed and not eat or drink at all, come to find out she broke her fast at least 10+ days of the month that I found out about and also drunk texted me two nights in a row the day after Ramadan ended. She talks about how bad she wants intimacy with a man and last night sent me a picture of her smoking a cigarette which she’s never done and I feel like there’s nothing I can do to help her, she tells me she can just write off all of her sins and ask for forgiveness, she also told me she wants the “college experience” and to feel like a teenager for once in her life.

I met her through an app on my phone, I live in America, she’s even tried making advances towards me and told me all the things she would do with me if we met up but I’ve friend zoned her for pretty obvious reasons.

Her parents were strict on her and supervised her for the entirety of her life and I feel as if she’s rebelling against them because she’s finally alone in college, but as the title stated, what can I do, I’m asking for your guys help

submitted by /u/Lunitiq
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/siJFzxl
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours