He was not happy about it and told me that I couldnt practice Islam at home. I expected some disapproval since both my parents are christians. I was very sad because of this. But today I had a discussion about Islam with my mother. We were in a restaurant and I had not told her that I was muslim. She prayed in a Christian manner for God's blessing of the food. She told me to pray and I refused since praying in a Christian prayer involves praying to Jesus. She burst into tears when I told her I didn't want to. She ask me if "this was because of Islam" (she had caught me earlier watching Islamic videos on YouTube and I told her it was for educational purposes). It broke my heart watching my mother crying in front of me. She ask questions about prophet Mohammed (Saw) and I tried to answer them to the best of my ability. Shortly after she didn't talk to me on the train ride home. I'm sure reverts understands this. This is why I'm trying to learn more about Islam so I can educate my parents and my siblings so they also can see the truth about Islam.

submitted by /u/Appropriate-Yak6953
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/0D9Xodu
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours