I know there was a post here yesterday that a catholic family adopted a Muslim girl. While that’s nice and dandy and all we as Muslims really should step up in taking in orphans especially girls so they aren’t raised in the wrong faith and around non mahrem men. We can really only hope these people respect our religion with whoever they adopt but that can never be a sure thing.

Inshaallah one say I’d love to take an orphan or two of my own when I’m appropriate age to take care of children and am happily married. But I really wanna encourage people to consider taking in an orphan or two as well and taking care of them to raise them in a strong Muslim household and provide them security .

May Allah bless everyone who reads this and make it easy for you 🤍

submitted by /u/Anonasom
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/rvHDTqU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours