Salam, everybody.

As some of you may know, I reverted to Islam about a month ago. This is my first Ramadan, and I don't know if I'm able to do it. My mom disagrees with fasting, she says it's dumb, and my doctor doesn't agree with me not drinking water during the day, he says its dangerous because I'm pretty active.

I want to fast properly like the rest of my brothers and sisters, but everyone i know says its a bad idea, even my doctor. I already broke my fast with a sip of water, and i feel terrible for doing it. I'll still try my best to refrain from sinning and from eating food, but I don't know if it counts.

Thank you for reading my post, peace be upon you.

submitted by /u/HamterBro
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/niTM3g9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours