Ramadan Mubarak.

So I just realized I never washed dates, I ate them straight from the package but today I started thinking that date is a produce, just like apples for example, which we wash before eating it.

That means we have to wash dates too. I never got sick from eating unwashed dates but I want to wash them from now on but what's the best way to clean them? Let them in a container with water for few minutes or just wash them with running water?

I'm sorry if it's a stupid question lol but I have germaphobia so things like this is important to me even if you can't understand it. please don't judge. Ps. I live in Europe which means the dates we get are not fresh.

submitted by /u/catkyliesmom
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/xap3Zdi
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours