Salam aleykoum all. I’m an 18m Muslim who’s currently battling the usage of marijuana.

My history with marijuana was beginning use in march of 2021 and quitting in June of 2021. I picked it up again in December of 2021 and quit only a week ago.

The past week has been very very stressful but not due to the weed, rather my severe depression. I even attempted to take my own life last Thursday but Alhamdulillah It didn’t work and I’ve gotten help since then.

I reconnected with an old friend 2 days ago and he is a devout Muslim and has been a very good influence. He’s like a big brother to me. He was best friends with my brother prior to his death so him and I are very close.

Hanging out with him has influenced me in a matter where I currently want nothing but to improve my life and my deen. I want to rebuild everything I’ve destroyed due to my depression.

A guy in my neighborhood whom I talk to a lot about weed called me today and offered me a free 8th of weed.

I’m torn on whether this is a test from Allah to see if I’ll stick with my sobriety or an offering to relax and take a load off from the past stressful week.

I’d like an opinion.

Thank you

submitted by /u/DrLongDong6969
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/IFbBWVA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours