Assalamwalaikum brothers. Please requesting your duas for my family. My father is headed in the wrong direction and getting further away from Islam. We were a normal religious family in Pakistan. But my father married another lady and started going to mehfils with her and friends. These mehfils are nothing but bad music, alcohol and dance. There he has met another woman, divorced my second mom and married the new woman. I think both of his new wives are only using him for money.

My family is torn now. My second mother no longer lives with us. My father does not come home now. He has got a new home in the city where he lives with his new wifes. One wifes brother now works at a a few of his business as a manager. I don't know if he is planning to steal money for him.

I want my father to divorce these two woman and come back home. But sadly that doesn't happen.

submitted by /u/Opposite-Blueberry78
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Ov5sSec
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours