I have been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for a couple of years now. Two days ago I self harmed for the first time by cutting and while I regretted doing that I want to do it again. My parents refuse to allow me a therapist even though our health system takes care of the costs. They say all I got to do is read Quran and „just do something“ and it will become better. They always call me crazy and complain about my behavior but when I tell them that I have physiological issues they say religion is all I need. I do believe that religion helps but it is only part of the solution. And because I self harmed a couple of days ago and they won’t allow me a therapist I think that my only option is a mental hospital but because of Ramadan I don’t want to go there now, but I also know that if I don’t go there or get some sort of help I will most likely self-harm again. I know Suicide is a sin that will make you end up in hell but SH is a sin as well and I still did it. I just don’t know if the knowledge of the sin of Suicide will keep me away from doing it for long and I am afraid of what I might do… I make Dua to Allah very often and often cry to him for help but things only seem to get worse…

submitted by /u/Fun_Bear_5621
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/7mh9HjM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours