Hello,

I live in Germany and my mother is Bosnian and my father is Albanian. Each year, we go to Bosnia and Kosovo. One night, I was driving around in Bosnia because I couldn’t sleep and I just wanted to listen to some music (bad idea I know). Furthermore, I was driving on land and there were no cars and no people, the next village was maybe 20 miles away. However, I saw a woman on the side of the street so I stoped the car because I wanted to ask her what she was doing, because it is unusual for women to be at 3: 00 am on a street in the forest. Furthermore, I’m a very religious muslim and I had no bad thoughts about that woman. So, I jumped out and she was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, right. However, she was smiling at me on a weird way and she didnt talk to me which was very scary. But then, I took a look on her feets and her feets were backwards. I started to pray and I asked her what she is whether she is a jinn or something like that. She just looked at me and didnt talk. She made some weird noises and I went into the car and drove away. I talked to my grandfather and he told me that it was a jinn who wanted to catch me.

submitted by /u/Manu7231
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/z2hO9o5
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours