As the title says, my neighbors are the worst, they keep intimidating us, banging our walls, talking loud to make us scared and playing loud music to ruin our heads. Please help me by telling me how I should ask dua to protect myself and my family from the mental frustration we are currently going through. Please tell me what duas I should recite with my heart and please tell me what the Prophet (PBUH) would do in this situation.

We have gone to the police and they do nothing. I cannot believe that people like my neighbor lives to purposely drive us insane. I can go on and on with the list of offenses he does to us but the damage is that My children cannot study, they live in fear, depressed and my wife is losing focus on everything too. It's so weird how one man can make a family feel this much trauma.

I just need to know how I can outlive the mental agony everyday.

submitted by /u/Miauw-Cat
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/yWAV2Zc
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours