Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Barakatuh....

I am in college 3rd year. Studying in a good college in USA through Allah's blessings.

The issue is I have developed a major crush on a classmate. I have not confessed to her, we are not even friends, just pleasant acquaintances.

She is an Orthodox Jew - belongs from a Haredi sect one of the most devout/Orthodox branches of Judaism. I heard from some mutuals that her family didn't even support her coming to a secular college but it's an Ivy League so I guess they capitulated.

She seems to be pretty devout as far as I observed. She dresses very modestly kind of like this...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3PGrixhvLCE3UFZoeIG1X6XKhzMqSgDky6A&usqp=CAU

I never saw her drink, party or eat unkosher food. She also doesn't mingle with the opposite gender beyond necessity. Her closest friends are a bunch of Orthodox Jewish and Traditional Catholic women.

Not to mention she is extremely pretty.

I know many Muslims discourage interfaith marriage for men even though we are allowed to marry chaste women from the People Of The Book. She seems to fit the bill - chaste women from People of The Book.

How do you suggest I approach her? Should I court her + give Dawah? Should I approach her father and ask for her hand? What's the Islamic way?

Seeking both Islamic as well as common sense advice. Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Shimigami1998
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/nkdmALl
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours