I'm 28, live in the US and have never been in a relationship of any kind. I said no to anyone who tried to make a move because I was waiting for Allah's command and didn't want to do anything that He doesn't like. But this loneliness is finally getting to me. It hurts to see that people with good faith are in relationships and are happy.

Is Allah testing me or is this my fault that I don't reach out and talk to women? Allah says we need to put in the efforts and leave the rest to Him. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I feel I have wasted the best time of my life waiting for Him to make a move. Is my misery my fault or is this Qadr? I have no problem staying lonely, if Allah tells me that He is testing me. But He doesn't talk. Any advice would be helpful.

submitted by /u/araznok
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Aab2CVs
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours