My father abandoned me at birth. Never called, visited or gave me any money. He came back when I was 17. I got to know how evil he was. He had nothing so be tried to bribe me with gifts only because he needed a place to stay. I said no way. I grew up poor and I didn't forget that. I also grew up so broken and was bullied for not having a father and men tried to take advantage of me a lot.

My father demanded back all the gifts after I rejected him staying here. He ran away with my school fees in his pocket and said he's going to the toilet and disappeared. It was his money but he had promised to pay half of the bill that was in arrears. He told my principle I'm very disrespectful and tried to turn all my teachers and all people against me and my mom. He would say things to make trouble saying my mom's accusing him of hitting on them if he greets. He would tell my teachers I'm very ungrateful and he works hard for me but he never gave me a dime in his life. He called our landlord pretending to be renting here and cussed the landlord wanting the landlord to think it's us and throw us out. He went to my former boyfriends house and told them I'm dating a gangster that's on drugs. I was shocked at the lies. He calls my mom's workplace and and she can't come to the phone then he tells her workplace that she's a pros**ute. He follows us in public when he sees us. He lies a lot. He sleeps with many women and makes then pregnant then leaves them. He has over 30 kids all over scattered in my city whom he all abandoned because i got in contact with them and they said he was never around. He used my mother for money and medicine for his kids pretending he bought the medicine but my mom did.

I'm his only child that's not on drugs and graduated from law school. I fear my father coming to me and asking me help because I know I'm suppose to help regardless of the person he is as I will be rewarded jannah but I hate him so much that I fantasise about him asking me help and me rejecting him leaving him on the street to suffer. Also I want to know if I don't contact him....Will I go jahanam? Shouldn't he be the one to contact me? He never asked me maaf for his actions. He doesn't even like me.

Please advise.

submitted by /u/Ready_Acanthaceae_73
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/hgXE6d5
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours