Asalaamu alaikom

I'm a revert and my parents weren't married when I was born. My family is also poor people, well only my mom and that's because of their choices not to be better in life. However in struggling to be better. Although I'm studying and got a scholarship from Allah, I always always very low paying jobs where other people who have less experience than me get high paying jobs. I am so unlucky and never get the job I want. Everything is a disappointment and everything fails. I bought a business and it also failed and barely made rent. It was someone else's failed business. I'm very lucky, Allah always provides for me but I want to be independent and have my own money and not rely on others for help.

What is going on? Am I cursed? Black magic? Evil eye? B****d curse?

Please assist what I can do to remove any negativity from my life.

I'm not a practising Muslim but I am ready to start to change my life.

submitted by /u/muslimgirl6
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/I35BNpa
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours