I was born and raised Muslim and come from a very religious family (to the point where it drove me away from Islam). I have committed sins and even have a tattoo (working on removing) but I regret it all and have gone back to praying 5 times a day and sincerely begging for forgiveness. What else can I do to help with the guilt? I regret so many things I’ve done and I feel like I’ve gone so far from Allah SWT that there is no going back and my prayers are not accepted. I’m afraid it’s been so long that I’ve been a good Muslim that I don’t know how to anymore. My pronunciation & understanding of Arabic makes me feel I am doing more harm than good when I pray bc I may be doing it incorrectly. Are there resources I can turn to to guide me?

submitted by /u/Fickle-Employment-91
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/szxnj7T
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours