Hey,

TLDR: WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH OUR OWN SHInT and we can't just cry online about our faith, do any of you want to do this? Any one of you guys want to make the muslim world relevant again?

What I am saying is, we can cry and bit,ch about politics all day, but that won't change anything... On Reddit most of us are young adults (20-30) .

I myself am 22 years old and I'm just sick of this situation and I decided to take matters into my own hands. I am from Algeria (granted my government is somewhat good now) but still, I HAVE TO FIX IT so I decided to go study/start my business abroad make money and come back home to pursue a career in politics, the best thing that we have is social media if you play your cards right and with money that you got from your business, you can treat you campaign to become mayor or whatever like a branding/marketing campaign (with that money that you got) I did some math and I will need to gather $130.000 in 9 years to fund myself which very doable/easy.

You can see minority governments winning all around the world, hell, if you see Montenegro a weird TEACHER became PM, other countries all around the world are sick and tired of corrupt politicians so if you treat you campaign correctly, you can easily lead a leadership position and slowly and EFFECTIVELY work your way up.

What you guys need to know is that, WE will be asked about what did with our minds/brains when we die so we gotta have a good answer for that, and I can't picture myself going to my grave knowing that I will be asked about what I did my life and knowing that I could have reunited the PEOPLE (screw governments) and create something like the USA (UMS) united muslim state literally one country with different governments like in the US, monarchies have to stop existing (from Morocco to Saudi arabia) all of them must fall, and here psychological warfare is amazing (it'll takes 4-11 years to destroy leaders' images in each monarchy's country) especially when oil prices will crash.

I know that this might sound childish/autistic but give me 19 years (legal age to get into office) and we'll see about that.

submitted by /u/Jacked-ant
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3tHS3Vx
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours