I will never forget this miracle that happened a few weeks ago when I had exams, I will forever remember it.

When I had a Quran exam that I didn't study for at all, I only had one night to study before I wake up the next morning to go to school. I learned half of the Ayas and tried to learn the rest in the car, but they were much more forgettable as I didn't practice them as well as the other Ayas at home.

I didn't even sleep, and I was so scared of the exam. I just stood in front of the school gate, took a deep breath and said tawakkaltu ala Allah(I put my trust in Allah) and entered.

I was anxious but hopeful that things would go alright. I walked until I found the exam room, where each person was going to be asked by a teacher.

The teacher asked me and I recited to him the Ayas I knew, then stopped after I was done. He was concerned and asked me if I knew the rest of the Ayas, and I told him I only managed to learn half of them. He then asked if I could at least try to say anything I remember, but I told him I don't remember the Ayas.

And this, is where the miracle happened.

He said that he will give me the full mark relentless, but wanted me to promise that I would learn the remaining Ayas at home. I was almost speechless.. I promised that I would learn the rest of the Ayas as soon as possible, and he gave me the grade.

I left the exam room so astonished, it was so surreal. I kept thanking Allah so much, I was almost going to tear up. I made Dua for that teacher and will keep him in my Duaas, he was just so kind..

I immediately finished the remaining Ayas during break that day.

It felt like I was rewarded for my honesty and for putting my trust in Allah. It felt like Allah answered me with this amazing miracle, Subhan'Allah. And I felt so ashamed, because I'm not that close to my religion despite this. I struggle with prayer and barely read the Quran, yet Allah helped me when I reached out and relied on him.

When I told my Grandma about the incident she said "See how Allah saved you?". She was so proud of me for having trust in Allah wherever I go. :)

Just wanted to share this memorable incident with you all, to show you how important it is to put your trust in Allah, and to believe that he is the best of planners and carries the best of the unknown for you. Nothing in this world happens without Allah's will or knowledge.

Make sure to always do tawakkul in your daily life, and most importantly, you should mean it from deep within your heart and truly believe in Allah.

submitted by /u/ForestOfLilac
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/WzKM8APBb
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours