Salam! I’ve been interested in Islam since I was in high school. I’ve read the Quran (not the entirety) and I started wearing hijab (more of a turban style) but I haven’t gone to a Masjid. The nearest ones are a good distance away, and I have no clue what the demographics of them are. I’m a black woman, and I’ve heard/read many negative things about the relationship between black and Arab Muslims. And I’ve already had the experience of saying Salaam to Arab Muslims and being completely ignored. I harbor no bad feelings towards Arab Muslims, but I don’t want to put myself in a situation that could lead to me being treated differently because of my color. How would I go about figuring out the demographics of the masjids?

submitted by /u/IgJustCallMeTzo
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3GfaiFe
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours