Last time I wrote this, everyone ignored it. I guess it seemed too "haram" to comment on, but I need some help please. If anything, consider it a good deed by helping a brother in need.

I'm really growing to resent prayer. It's relentless. It never ends and I'm stuck doing it for the rest of my life.

Like, how am I supposed to live a life with this? How can I be out in the world, drop everything, wash my feet in a public washroom, and then pray...only to do it again in like two hours? How do you handle it?

It's like I can't get anything done. I wake up, pray, hit the gym go to work, and as soon I start to get into a groove with work ...bam prayer again. Now, I eat lunch, get back to work and before I can catch my rhythm, prayer again.

Then after all the prayers, I have to be available for my family and as soon I get a minute alone, I have to sleep to make sure I wake up for Fajr.

AND ITS EVERYDAY. I'm starting to hate life.

submitted by /u/dylercrews
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3n492NU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours