My 4 year relationship ended and left me and her destroyed, with that, my relationship with my family got destroyed and 8 months later hasn't fully been the same still. Gained alot of weight, I guess I'm purposely doing this to myself because of the guilt I feel for hurting the one person I loved the most my GF. I eat chocolate bars, food and snacks all day long, lost my job and don't have the will to find another or work, my money is almost over.

I need to know how I can get out of this rut. I lost my faith in everything, I still pray, I'm late most of the time, even 1 or 2 days to finish all my prayers, I just don't care honestly.

I don't know how I can reset my brain and get back on my feet. I know I have huge potential for good in me but I don't have any will anymore.

I'm an introvert so I don't like interacting with people as well anymore.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/MJB900
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3H9VOXR
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours