I live in nyc, in which there is alot of kufr. Sometimes when im in salah, i hear music in the background, or even noise that disturbs me from focusing on my salah. I started using white noise such as rain, or something natural to help encounter it. It helps alot, and keeps my mind at ease. It also helps when im trying to get a great sleep. I live with family and as we all know they dont keep quiet when one is in salah. I pray in my room and i cant just tell them to not be on phone calls, or talking to one another. Alhamdulilah everything comes with ease when you least expect it. In sha Allah my goal is to sound proof my room when i get married , or get a surroud sound that can block out chatter noise by using nature white noise.

What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/HumbleQueen23
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3qTyGah
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours