Hi everyone, please don’t judge my username. It’s just an inside joke.

I have a Christian friend, let’s call them E and i always want the best for E, so whenever I pray; even Tahajjud, I pray that E finds the right path and guidance (right path = Islam.)

Three months ago, I had a dream; E was wearing Islamic attire and They were praying as well. I was in awe. Then yesterday, I had a dream I was very ill (I kinda am as I have lung issues and I also tested positive for covid) and in the dream, E was reciting and writing a verse from the Holy Quran for me.

Was this a good dream to have?

Update: it was a Nasheed. It’s called ‘Ya Nafsu’.. I think..sorry..

submitted by /u/Disappointedgf02
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3I4N7yf
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours