Hello sisters and brothers,

I hope everyone is well.

Basically, after some events happened in my life, caused by toxic people, I became very 'scared' of social interactions and developed severe social anxiety (I am a sister). I am at a point where I deleted my social media and cut off most of my friends. I feel like I became super-duper selective and rarely go out. Even when I have to meet new people (work/studies), my instinct is to be super careful, not try to make friends, only say short sentences, be polite and basically not disclose any social, friendly or inviting behavior, if you know what I mean. It is totally different from the person that I used to be before those events.

How can I re-learn how to be social, inviting to people and 'excited' about social interactions? I am suffering because of this as I am afraid of being seen as an anti-social weird person when I am a nice and kind person.

Any advice (islamic and non-islamic) would be welcome :)

Thank you a lot and may Allah protect you !

submitted by /u/Pasdechichi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/322LrpA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours