Salam, I come in peace :))

A while back I started doing some research into Islam as someone who was, at the time, a Christian. I have always been unsure of which to follow, however I would like to put some of my uncertainties out there just in case any of you could give me a viable answer.

1) I have been quite hesitant to join Islam mainly because of some of the punishments relating to some Haram acts mentioned in the Quran. Could anyone explain the Islamic stance on these things in a broader sense?

2) Another idea that had made me hesitant to fully revert is the stance on who Jesus is and how he is perceived. For me as someone who had originally converted to Christianity; I have believed that Jesus is the part of the Holy Trinity and thus is God, however I understand that within Islam, he is a very respected Prophet, and did not die on the Cross. However, I also understand that Muslims believe that the Quran states that both the Torah and Bible are truthful- I guess this is just something that confuses me a lot, considering this is the main point that Christianity makes.

That is what I can think of for now. Often when I have come here I have just had people just throw resources at me that have taken quite a lot of my time up when I was looking for quick answers: if someone could give me some quick responses I would be greatly thankful!

submitted by /u/PinguPenguin6
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3tcPF9n
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours