I have an excessive worry of sins which results in my reminding myself of it many times while engaging in such a thing, which could be anything from oversleeping to watching a movie. I know it is good to remind yourself and hold yourself accountable for such actions, but this excessiveness really feels different than just caring.

So when I am considering thinking of such matters less, it feels to me as if I am being insincere and a hypocrite because I am thinking of my sins less, which would result in my getting deeper into the things I am doing, which is a situation my Nafs likes. I am also feeling like this problem would solve itself in time, but that also feels like insincerity and hypocrisy, as I am letting myself think of such matters less and reminding myself less and my Nafs desires that. I am very afraid for my Iman and I am very disturbed by these thoughts, can you please help me ?

submitted by /u/Snowhearth
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/34Qvx2r
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours