Apologies if I'm not explaining myself clearly, but I'll try...

I feel there is too much cultural concern placed on nazar, and having an evil eye charm to keep it away

Of course I know evil and jealousy exists but I dont pay no mind to it, and like to view life from a half full rather than half empty perspective

I like to approach people with a positive mindset and try to see the best in their nature, if they display any negativities then I'll limit my time with them. I also have faith that Allah SWT sees their actions and will handle that as he sees fit

I should also add, I say mashallah, inshallah, alhumdalillah a lot, as I'm giving praise to Allah SWT for what I receive

As I said, apologies if I'm wrong in my view of this but interested what others think

submitted by /u/Fatboyonadiet4lyf
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3IeEr99
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours