for the past month, I. (14m) have been feeling really down and depressed. I pray to Allah about this alot but right now I have it really bad. My mum always sees me like this and she knows about it but it's just something she said which made me even more sad.

"If you're feeling down or sad only Quran can help you, not me, not music etc." The "not me" part really made me so sad I cried later. I understand how I should read Quran more, yes, but the fact that she said she won't help me tells me that she doesn't care about my feelings.

The rest of my family is pretty similar towards me. they don't really care about how I'm doing. I just really need advice about who is in the wrong here

submitted by /u/throwawayacc0433
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3J9M0yq
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours