This is a semi off topic thing, but I’m not usually a religious person, but after having an ephiphany I started getting back into islam and religion in general, I love to listen to and hear about stories from religions and always believed in god, but now that I’m back and more in touch again with my roots as a Muslim I feel almost new, I’m no longer scared of things and I’ve become more of a calmer person, now everytime I listen or see something scary I also imagine the protection of allah and divine power repelling whatever I’m fearing. Along with this I’ve noticed my stance and how I think change a bit too, I’ve started using more words and think back to stories in the Quran and apply those teachings in my everyday life. Overall it feels so much better to get back in touch with Islam.

submitted by /u/clouds_sing
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3plAaZ4
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours