Salam Alekyum,
As some might know, today a horrific event happened in Sialkot, Pakistan where a Sri Lankan factory manager was burnt by a lynch mob, based on blasphemy accusations (that may be true or not we might never know). Link

My question is: in Islam, how should such an event be treated? Because I do know that blasphemy is a very serious sin. So I want to learn more about it.

My thought: Based on my knowledge and what I've learnt, such matters must be taken to the society/prime minister (can't find a better word) etc. and they should resolve it.

--
additional question: An Egyptian footballer also told the media recently that "Homosexuality 'Is Against Human Nature" (link) which I believe as well. I also wanted to gather knowledge about this, is there a 'why' behind it? I understand not all things must be questioned but a 'why' might help me in helping others to understand it.

Wassalam and JazakAllah.

submitted by /u/AbdussamiT
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3IkyZ4Q
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours