hey guys,

I’m a 23 year old male who is dealing with a really tough health issue. Really really tough. And I’m scared that the rest of my life will be like this. I have been dealing with issue after issue for 2 years now and I am hoping that one day I will be back to normal and healthy again.

I make Dua but I am so so scared and depressed that I lose hope. I know you have to truly believe your Dua needs to be answered, but as a result of my situation I think about giving up and harming myself. This isn’t a minor health issue I am dealing with, but it is so severe that I can not enjoy the beautiful life Allah has given me as much as I should be.

And I can not see myself accepting my health issues for how ever long I have left in this world because it causes severe physical and emotional distress.

If I angered anyone I am sorry, I believe health is the biggest blessing anyone can have in this life.

I cry so much, I say that I will believe in my Duas but I end up with horrible thoughts that make me too tired and I give up.

I want to believe and I don’t want to lose hope. I feel like other Muslims can help me get my hope back and stay on the right track.

thank you and I hope everyone is doing well

submitted by /u/light____37
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3pqBECo
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours