It's hard having no one to share the faith with. I got so much welcome when I said the shahada and it was the best day of my life. Everyone at the masjid is polite, but it seems there's no way for an outsider to break into any of the cliques. I can't help feeling like a total outsider. I reverted from a jewish background, and I can't even find any other reverts from a similar background who understand the struggles I'm going through. I've already experienced islamophobia but don't have any muslims in my life I can turn to for guidance on how to deal with it.

If I am worthy I hope this loneliness will go away in paradise, but I am not sure how to deal with it now in this current life.

submitted by /u/OldPepperTree
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3EjWusg
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours