Aselamualykum werahmetullahi webrekatu i am muslim 26(f) i met a guy during a meeting at workplace we didnt talk to eachother but he send a colleague of his (female) to ask if i was married and if not he wanted to marry me i was shocked i knew he was watching me but didnt expect zat type of question and felt sick to my stomach for days... i didnt gave them answer. I found them in another meeting and she asked for my number to give him i knew i wasnt supposed to but i dont know why i did. He started txting me after a couple of weeks we talked but i didnt like the conversation to go on with some one am not related to so i told him to stop and get his priorities right and stopped talking for about 5month i think. and zen suddenly zer was another meeting and he started txting back me not wanting to talk back told him to go about it the right way and gave him my dads and bros phone number and blocked him on every social media so not to be disturbed and be a playground for shaytan... 5month fast forward another guy from family freind was asking me for marriage, me thinking i could do it started the process of finding out who he is and so on... Even To Extent Of meeting up with my brother to see him. I felt almost nothing toward z marriage cause i didnt know it Zen but was thinking about the first guy and the Fact That I Didnt get Any closure cause he didnt contact my family... so inorder to get closure and get relief to go on with my life i txted him saying i took his silent as rejection and planning on getting married to the other guy and just wanted to nothing left hanging he replied he didnt do it on purpose and had a problem of his own and still wants to marry me.., subhanallah ive never been zis confused in my life... i am praying istkarahh making dua crying but still am wasting mine and everyones elses time by being to stubborn to decide... i need kind words and outlook from thos of u who are able To Help Please...Jezakillahu Kayre

submitted by /u/ametullah
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3EvpOLF
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours