Ever since I was 5 I have always questioned ‘if Allah is real, who created him?’ And I have never found a good answer. The reason I send this with my alt is that I don’t want my family to know I am questioning my faith but if I never get a good answer that even the Quran failed to give me (as far as I know) then I’m considering leaving the faith. It’s the book of all answers one wrong step and it all falls apart. Please don’t give me answers like ‘oh we can’t know that’ or ‘Allah is all-powerful he created himself’ Allah or any god cannot create themself because if the universe can’t be created itself then neither can god. Even if a god is all-powerful it cannot be created without a source. Please don’t try to use the arguments I’ve mentioned. I want a valid answer to my question because I am tired of all these years and I want to put my mind to rest. I hope there is a verse I didn’t notice because I know Allah is real I feel it in my heart but I just need this one thing answered because no matter how long and hard I prayed and made duaa this question never left my mind. Please don’t tell me I didn’t find an answer in the Quran because you assume I read it in English, I am an Arabic speaker I have read it in Arabic all my life.

Edit: might not respond for a while because Reddit is glitching and the only comments I can see are mine and the ones I responded to!! I am so sorry but ill try to get to your answers as soon as possible!! Hopefully, I find some that put my mind to peace!!

submitted by /u/-Throwaway-69-420-
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3GN3ZJS
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours