In my future, I know it sounds crazy, but I’m willing to risk it, but I want to be a professional volleyball player, but my parents are very disagreeing about going into sports that far. “1000 people get ruined, while 1 gets lucky” I understand how many don’t make it into that on spot, but in volleyball there are so many spots, and ones that pay well too. “You can’t do it forever” yes, but in this life I don’t need to do be something like an engineer to fulfill, I want to be happy in and proud of what I do for a living. This life is just a test, the real life is after we die, is it so wrong to live this life athletically and do something I like (ofcourse this doesn’t mean I will distance myself from Islam) but I believe it can make me closer to it. Is there anything I can do to convince them? Only so little of this life. I’m certain I can do something with my life in volleyball. Is it so wrong to not give this even a try. I hate having office jobs, atleast with this i can feel human. What can I do? I am so lost and confused and don’t know what to do.

submitted by /u/BigBaIIss
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2ZI42WU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours