I just recently within the last year converted to Islam, and as my knowledge of Islam grows, I am trying to find new sources of knowledge. The Mosque I attend is very small as I am in a very remote area, and they have a few books, but I would like to buy my own so I can take them home and learn as I go.

I have a Quran, one that I really enjoy. However, I am looking for hadiths in English with commentary that I can understand. Our Mosque has one series called: Riyad Al Salihin Hadith 1-601 Volume 1, out of 3 volumes. However, I can not find any place to buy them online.

Can someone please refer me to affordable options to buy books containing hadiths, and stories from the prophets life?

Thank you

submitted by /u/MerboKermam
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2ZQddEs
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours