There is this feeling that haunting me for the past couple of weeks, the feeling that i wasn't really a muslim.

So i tried to become better, i started to salat 5 times a day and read a page of quran at least once a day to make it up.

I am 100% believe that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of god, no doubt about it.

But this feeling of being a munafiq, of being a fake muslim its still there.

Like i was not a good enough muslim and that other muslims are better than me.

Maybe this is my wake up call from Allah, i would like some help from this subreddit on how to improve myself because i'm not sure how to do it.

submitted by /u/Hungry-Boat-6294
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3CVQZi0
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours