I am surrounded by people who do not follow islam, I struggle with that for these reasons:
- I can't relate: they think, speak and act in ways immoral for islam; it's hard for me to be friend with who believes those behaviours are completely fine.
- Feeling misunderstood and hated: when they talk about islam it feels like they are speaking about you. without even knowing you, they describe you with words that you know you are nothing like;
- Misinformation: in my country is SO common to hear things that are not true that I feel sick, how can a wrong thing be repeated so many times without anybody saying its a mistake? When its so many people, entire countries, it feels so unfair that those lies are winning.
- Feeling like your side is losing: in a non muslim country it might feels like the values you believe and care about so much will never win, people are critical of them and don't follow them, it feels lonely to be one of the few who does, the country seems to go toward the opposite direction, with new generations having less and less in common with islam ideals.
How can I accept that so many people are living their life in such immoral ways and have no intention to change that?
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3kAwp0b
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours