Hello! I don’t know if this is the correct place to go, so if not my apologies.

I’m 32 yo and have never been religious. Last night I had the most intense dream of my life! In the dream I was lost in the desert on the point of death from the brutal sun and lack of water when a man came up to me (seemingly out of nowhere) on a winged horse. I could strongly feel his presence and it was holy. I can’t say that I’ve ever had that feeling before in my life, it was incredible! The man extended his hand to me and flew me to a river that had lots of shade and fruit to eat. He told me that my heart had called upon him and that is why he came to me. Then he said, “So remember me, I will remember you” and was gone.

I know that it was the prophet Muhammad in my dream but I’m so stunned because I’ve never been to a mosque, or read the Quran or even talked to a Muslim about their religion. I hope to get some guidance about all this from some Muslims. Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/AppropriatePotato163
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3xsT3ga
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours