Salam brothers and sisters
I strongly believe I have been a victim of very strong nazar. I was doing very well in my career, education, family, money etc. I did pray and I always made sure to prioritise my Lord. I feel like someone has given me strong evil eye/nazar as now I am suffering from depression, barely any friends, failing my degree and problems at home. Nothing changed except just circumstance. I just know it is someone’s super strong nazar
Can anyone recommend any duas / wazifas for removal of nazar?
I am really beginning to feel like I’ve had enough of every day something knocking me down even more and not wanting to be here anymore. I just want peace. I just want happiness that lasts and doesn’t go away when other people find out
Please help
May Allah grant every single person reading this ease and accept all your duas without delay, Ameen
Jzk
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3kC4i0x
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours