Will God forgive me after committing the same sin over and over and over again. I literally cry for forgiveness but I will do it again after couple of months. I know God says he forgive but I really feel like I’m wayy too far gone. I try everything. I did Rukiya( went to a imam that use to teach me when I was not this rotten for recitation ) for a couple of months. I am really tired of myself and my life. my sins are unspeakable. I wanna die so that I can finally stop it but also I havnt done enough to please God for me to be even thinking of that. I am now feeling distant and not really feeling my family. I want to move out cuz anything they do annoys me. I love them but I know something is the reason why Im thinking this way. Please help me. Anything I can do. What kind of prayers can I do. please 😭😭😭😭. I need it. pray for me. Thank you.

submitted by /u/bastianbred
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3AWRlnG
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours