I’m pretty nervous posting, almost uncertain of what to say, but here I go.

My family comes from the Iberian Peninsula, and I have heard from my grandfather that our ancestors used to be Muslim. I have recently felt a pull towards learning more about Islam. I took a trip to a local Masjid yesterday and I couldn’t believe how big it was. Unfortunately not a lot of people were there and I didn’t get to speak with anyone. However it was awesome getting to see how communal the masjid is (they offer a lot back to their community).

Where should I start when it comes to learning about Islam? The Quran? Should I reach out to somebody at the masjid?

submitted by /u/ThatOneHeathen
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3l6xFZM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours