Hello, I am a young person (17) and I'm really thinking about reconverting.

I've been born into a Christian family, very traditional. The religion was always forced into me (and still is). Christianism never pleased me at all. In fact, I feel like it suffocates me. I've feared many things about myself and things that I do because of the religion. That's probably the reason why I consider myself atheist.

But, lately, I've been in touch with Islam. And really caught my attention, I started to notice things about me that I've never did before. I feel so soft just thinking about how good it would make me feel to be embraced by something. I find Islam so beautiful that I'm afraid about being disrespectful just writing about my issue here.

I have a few concerns about Islam, and I really could use some help to find answers.

  1. Would it be possible to reincarnate if a soul wanted?

  2. Is it possible to believe in Allah but also in scientific matters about the world itself (creation and things)?

  3. I am a very cetical person, would that stop me to being a true Muslim?

  4. Would I be sinning if I couldn't dedicate myself entirely to Islam and Allah as I wished because of my strict Christian family (that could not know if I reconvert)?

I appreciate your time for reading this. Peace upon all of you!

submitted by /u/whatheduckman
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3CoiNMn
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours