I just need to get something off my chest. I was raised a Christian (Roman Catholic specifically) and then I went on some kind of weird religious journey where I essentially treated religions like something that you can just try out and swap it out with something else if you don’t like it. I basically went through the whole roster of major religions. Judaism, Buddhism, heck, I was even a pagan at one point! Anyways, I’m sick of it, I want to be a muslim, I often find myself thinking of how I can’t just drop a religion because it doesn’t 100% agree with what I think, and I realize that religion isn’t MEANT to be relative to the individual, otherwise it has no point, it’s SUPPOSED TO BE a strict guide to a fulfilling life. After having this realization and researching Islam in my previous journey, I can safely say I want to be a muslim.

TLDR; I want to revert to Islam

submitted by /u/bogos_binted_in_chat
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3iwmLuH
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours