Hello to everyone!!!

A couple days ago, I wrote a post stating that I'm very close to converting in the next few days.

I've told my siblings about the situation. My oldest brother was obviously not happy but eventually told me that If you really want to convert, you should do whatever I believed in. The rest were shocked but were supportive.

One of my sisters was really upset thinking that I was too young about me changing religion at 14. I've told her that I did a lot of research and that I was really sure. she eventually understood and cooled down.

Last night, My uncle and aunt were visiting and I've told them about me converting to islam very soon. Both of them were very devoted Christians and religious. The reactions were very furious and my uncle was very hurt about me telling him. He said that I would be regretting this decision for the rest of my life. My brother then started arguing that he should do whatever he believes in and no one will stop him. Uncle was then enraged stating that my family have failed Me thinking it was OK for me to leave Christianity, even though I was never raised in religious household.My uncle told me that I would be a disgrace to the family and a complete embarrassment.

The arguments were going back and forth for about an hour. My uncle started to insult my siblings for allowing me to believe that I was making the right decision. He eventually couldn't take it anymore and left furious.

My brother then told me if I was hundred percent sure i wanted to do this,he will be supporting me no matter what and my uncle has no right to stop me from it.

I'm very relieved that my siblings were very supportive even though both my uncle and aunt were not supportive.

submitted by /u/824KOBERIP
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3FW2QPO
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours