Today my mom told me that my Dad, used to tell family friends that I wasn’t her daughter, he literally used to make fun of me infront of his friends (even when I was infront). He used to tell them that I had a head of man, and make fun of my looks.

My mom said that I used to cry because he wouldnt pay attention to me, nor take care of me.

Some people told my mom that the things that my dad used to say in my back was crazy and even hurtful to them.

I am extremely devasted because my dad was/is the light of my days, I grow up thinking that hes my everything and I would even sell my soul for him.

Now, I dont know how to feel towards him. Idk if I can even talk to him, I honestly dont know.

Please if someone could give me some advice/support or whatever you feel like I would be thankful.

Thanks you all.

submitted by /u/GuideSufficiente
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3EouMdq
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours