Assalamualaikum brothers and sister. I am a revert to Islam who, after having his faith suppressed by his parents since the start of the pandemic has moved out and is trying to attend the masjid and pray more etc. I am also trying to memorize Quran. It is a little difficult especially since I am not very familiar with Arabic but right now I have Ad Dhuha, Al Fatiha, Al Maun, Al Kawthar, Al Kafirun, An Nasr, Al Falaq, Al Ikhlas, and An Nas memorised. I have memorized Quraysh but only did so today so I don't count it until I can recite it in a week. I am trying to relearn Al Asr which I used to know but forgot while living at my parents, and learn Al Masad.

Important Part: Anyway, I was wondering if it okay to memorize Quran by repeating (using Mount Hira App) and listening when not facing the Qiblah? I ask because I realized that instead of playing Minecraft or browsing Instagram while waiting for the bus or riding it I could be memorizing the Quran. Is it permissible?

submitted by /u/DawoodDread
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3uLQiVU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours