As Salam Aleykoum brothers and sisters! I need insight from the community for something that crossed my mind today. (I’m a convert so slowly getting educated, sorry in advance for possible mistakes)

I’d like to have a morning routine that is more centered around Islam, and I saw a few things like waking up or right for Fajr, or 1 hour before Fajr, and start the day from then. Problem is, I work in a restaurant, I often finish at midnight (or 11.30 pm), and by the time I get home, shower etc, it can be around 1 am. Let’s say right now Fajr is at 6 am, it gives me only 5 hours of sleep, and my body is not working properly on this short a night. I’ve always been a big sleeper, feeling bad if I don’t have enough sleep etc. What do you think about going back to sleep after Fajr? I do have huge work days, and I know I should arrange my everyday life around my prayers and not the other way around but I truly need this job. Any advice on that topic would be awesome Thank you already May Allah bless you all

submitted by /u/WestAny9759
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3nLKGI6
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours